The first step in the 12 step program is "Admitting you have a problem."
What of the other 11 steps? "God"
My roommate insists that I'm addicted to technology. What are your opinions?
Here's what I've invested in lately:
- Last year I built a new computer, top of the line. ~$1500
- Cat 5 wasn't good enough, I got a Cat 6 - $20?
- I just bought a 10 megapixel Canon 790si. $170
- Replaced my radar detector, broken parts covered, renewed warranty. $6
- Wireless N USB adapter - referb. $30
- I own two good computer mice. $100
- Aluminum mousepad. $30
- Printer doesn't't count.
- Yes, I have a laptop too.... $800 (parent's bought this)
- USB Fiber Optic Christmas Tree - CLUTCH! (Free from thinkgeek)
In case anyone cares, I am a non-practicing Congregationalist (Protestant)
Steps 2-12 --> Check!
Now playing: Alkaline Trio - Another Innocent Girl